8 Step Guidelines for Jennifer Lopez Sex Tape

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-10-5 17:06:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Concentrate." --Ice-T "Style is realizing who you are, what you wish to say, and not giving a damn." --Gore Vidal "Whoever packaged that for Debian was a dork." --Eugen Leitl, on the Debian backport build of the Satoshi Bitcoin client having no configuration file or initscript "If you can't handle me at my worst, you then sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." --Marilyn Monroe "After watching a dude race in the Olympics with no legs, I feel everybody ought to cease making excuses." --Ice-T "If the remainder of your mind were aware, it will most likely regard you as the pointy-haired boss from Dilbert." --Peter Watts "Are you on any medications? It's about being actually mad at the best issues." --Ice-T "I'm a law enforcement officer. Impossible is nothing." --Megan Eskey "He's a bit unorthodox.." "He's additionally tripping his brains out proper now. Labor with out dignity is the reason for misery: Rest without spirit the supply of depravity." --Abraham Joshua Heschel "Hang on, I need to attempt something." "I get nervous when you say that." --The Doctor and Lyssa "It's actually disappointing to observe trendy anthropologists apply twenty-first century values to third millennium BC cultures." --Mark Pesce (translated from 140 characters) "Great, it's the cost of the Collateral Damage Brigade." --Bryce "The satelites are just so fantastic it makes me really feel all heat and fuzzy, but they also have the bandwith of IP over garden snail." --Haxwithaxe, on APRS "Wait, it's okay if Bryce finds out I'm a replicant.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

墨龙艺术

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 08:25 , Processed in 0.153381 second(s), 17 queries .