The sixty Nine Sex Cover Up

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-10-1 14:57:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The person (George W. Bush) promises to want to direct the country and the world in technological improvements and schooling, nevertheless simply cannot even pronounce the phrase 'nuclear'." --E. Bryan Rumph "Now to request the eternal query: 'What the hell happened listed here? Depends on how you feel that working day." --The Doctor and J-, on the upcoming "We had to abandon the naievete' of alchemy to achieve its aims, which were mastery of house and time, command of human longevity and wellbeing, and psychological effectively-remaining." --Terrence McKenna "Make it your ambition to direct a peaceful existence, to head your possess enterprise and to perform with your arms, just as we informed you, so that your day-to-day everyday living may perhaps acquire the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on any person." --I Thessalonians, 4:11-12 "I gave in my opening statement related examples where by President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President Roosevelt have all licensed electronic surveillance on a considerably better scale with no any probable bring about." --Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez "What I truly require is a ring shaped like the human buttocks." --Art Bell "Life is ten per cent what you make it and 90 per cent how you get it." --Irving Berlin "With wonderful slacking, comes fantastic duty.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

墨龙艺术

GMT+8, 2024-10-26 08:28 , Processed in 0.293602 second(s), 18 queries .