How To Earn $1,000,000 Using Mlp Sex

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2024-9-27 16:12:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wallace "I just realized that every single coastline of Antarctica is its northern coastline." --Distel "Sex work fucked me up because it led me to believe that there was a connection involving challenging function and good results. I've uncovered that in the Real World, difficult perform does not direct to results, it leads to individuals deciding that you happen to be disposable." --Furrygirl "You you should not have to continuously consume trauma in get to know injustice exists." --Unknown "I like it when I write-up about style and design failings for FOSS assignments and get unsolicited howtos on how to assemble some kind of Rube Goldberg machine. Like, just isn't the level to not have to assemble Voltron each and every time and just skip to the metaphorical mecha/kaiju ass kicking. Connect your have goddamn dynatherms." --Doc Skrzyk "If you consider human legal rights are a lot more crucial than home rights, you're not a conservative. If you think residence rights are human legal rights, you are a conservative." --Steven Brust "Conservatism is composed of specifically one proposition, to wit: There have to be in-groups whom the regulation safeguards but does not bind, together with out-teams whom the legislation binds but does not guard. There is practically nothing more or else to it, and there under no circumstances has been, in any location or time." --Frank Wilhoit "1 fool inventing a single excellent joke is value a thousand researchers earning a-bombs!" --Rev.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

墨龙艺术

GMT+8, 2024-10-24 15:28 , Processed in 0.192208 second(s), 17 queries .